Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Ryan met the vacuum face to face....literally
I have always loved how Ryan helps me clean. He isn't afraid of the vacuum and actually chases it around while I pretend to get him with it. It works great b/c I can entertain him while I clean. This morning we were having some vacuum fun. He got distracted and I didn't even see him coming when all of a sudden I cracked him in the eye with the handle of the vacuum. I think he was running towards me while I was pulling the vacuum back. The result is below. It was very sad for both of us. Once he calmed down, I turned the vacuum back on and it was like nothing had happened to him and we continued to play vacuum. So warning to all of those mom's who do the same, make sure you pull the vacuum back into you, rather than the side of you. I hit him very hard and actually knocked him back a couple of feet. I am so lucky that it wasn't worse.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
poor thing! glad he feels okay though!
Post a Comment