This morning we decided to run a couple of errands and take Ryan to the park to play and feed the ducks. I love this park b/c it has lots of ducks, it is on a lake, it had a smaller area for kids Ryan's age, and it is enclosed. During the summer, part of it becomes a spray park and I imagine we will spend a ton of time there in a few months.
The ducks must have been hungry because they were a little aggressive, but Ryan was still able to feed them some bread. In fact he was feeding them for a few minutes then realized the bread was fresh and started eating it for himself. He loved watching Daddy feed the ducks the rest of our bread.
1 comment:
PRECIOUS! you have such an adorable family and I know baby Lillian will be just the added touch! Congratulations!
Post a Comment