At my last doctor's appointment we discussed April 6th as being my induction date (born on the 7th) if Lillian hasn't arrived by then. She has made her way "very far" down and is in great position to be born. I've been having a lot of contractions and conditions are favorable for her arrival. We are getting very excited to meet her. I am increasingly uncomfortable these days, more so than with Ryan, so her arrival also means some relief for me. My doctor keeps telling me to "take it easy" and to "rest". I think he forgot what it is like to have a 21 month old. Rob has been great and completely takes over when he gets home, so i can relax some. Ryan is getting really attached to Rob. I think he knows something is going on, plus I can't do as much with him as I normally do. We are still maintaining his schedule (play dates, school, classes, park time, zoo, playtime with friends, etc) b/c I think it is very important for him. Not to mention he has a great time doing everything that we do together!
April 6th is only 12 days away......stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment