Since Ryan has the best dad in the world, we had to make his first Father's Day very special. Some friend's and I planned a surprise Father's Day outing for our husbands. We booked a couple of tee times and planned a bbq and pool party to follow. Ryan and I gave Rob some Dad golf gear as an early Father's Day gift. It was a lot of fun and I think all of the Dad's enjoyed their day. Today we are hanging out with Rob's family and grilling ribs, and of course playing with Ryan.
Happy Father's Day Rob! Thank you for all that you do for us! We love you very much!
Ryan made a special Father's Day gift for Rob. He painted his first picture all by himself. I bought some non-toxic paint and a canvas and he went nuts. He loved the way the paint felt in his fingers. He was an absolute mess when it was all said and done. We were all covered in paint , but it was so much fun!





1 comment:
This is such a cute idea and it looks like Ryan had a lot of fun creating his master piece.
Post a Comment