I still can't believe that my son is already one. The past year really flew by. I have loved every minute of being Ryan's mom and wouldn't trade it for anything. He is such a great kid and I feel so lucky to be his mom. I hope every year is just as perfect as this year has been.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Happy Birthday Ryan Andrew!
Ryan turned one on Monday. We had an excellent day. We started out opening presents and then ate breakfast (which included strawberries since he is now 1 and can eat berries). We spent the day playing then had our family over for dinner and a little celebration. Ryan wasn't really into his cake. This was the first dessert/sugar he has had and he didn't know what to do with it. Plus having 15 people staring at him made it a little intimidating I am sure (he gets another cake on Saturday for his party, so I am curious to see if he is into that one).
I still can't believe that my son is already one. The past year really flew by. I have loved every minute of being Ryan's mom and wouldn't trade it for anything. He is such a great kid and I feel so lucky to be his mom. I hope every year is just as perfect as this year has been.

I still can't believe that my son is already one. The past year really flew by. I have loved every minute of being Ryan's mom and wouldn't trade it for anything. He is such a great kid and I feel so lucky to be his mom. I hope every year is just as perfect as this year has been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment