Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Children's Museum

I took Ryan to the Children's Museum today. I heard they had an area that is perfect for babies 0-2 years old called the "tot spot" and boy were they right! Ryan loved it! We met up with our friends Jill and Cannon and Brook and Fisher. We ended up spending over 3 hours at the museum! It has so many great things for Ryan to play with and learn from. I was having a hard time keeping up with him. We had to take a break in the middle to have lunch, but went right back for some more play time. I managed to take a lot of pictures, as you will see below. I can't wait to take him again soon. And I really can't wait until he is older and can enjoy the rest of the museum. It is quite impressive!



For all of the parents that will be taking your baby to the Children's Museum soon, here are some tips. Bring socks or be prepared to use shoe covers (provided). They do not have high chairs at the cafe (weird I know - but the food is reasonably priced). Bring a smaller diaper bag (one that you can carry with ease). Bring your stroller but be prepared to park it outside the "tot-spot". You can leave your diaper bag in your stroller, but I would be careful of valuables. You can find a $1 off coupon on line (babies under 1 are free).



He loves tunnels.




It is a giant light bright







He was in charge and lead the way.




He loves his reflection.










Of course he finds a book and decides to stop playing and read it.


The ball pit was probably his favorite part of the day.









Playing with Cannon in the ball pit.





He went over this thing so many times.





Cannon showing Ryan a toy.




1 comment:

Simpsons said...

These are really good pictures!! Do you want to be my partner!! I guess it's easy when you have such an adorable baby!!