I wanted to coordinate the kids' costumes again this year (last year they were Peter Pan and Tinkerbell) so I decided Minnie and Mickey would be a great combo. They couldn't be any cuter and they loved their costumes. Ryan was really into trick or treating this year. We practiced for several days and, of course, Lilly does everything her big brother does, including saying "Tick or Treat" and "Thank You", so she had a blast as well! We went around our block with our family including, Grammy, Grandma (Grandpa was out of town), Tee-ti, and David. We met up with our neighbors and dear friends, the Reyna's and the Miller's. The kids all had so much fun! Lillian wanted to carry her own bag but it was a little long. She walked around with her arm in the air so the bag wouldn't drag on the ground. Eventually, she got a little tired and we carried the bag for her, but she was a trooper and hung with the big kids the whole time!! Oh - I was Figaro, Minnie and Mickey's cat.




 |
| I love Lillian's expression here. |
 |
| Holding Mallory's hand. She is the cutest clown I have ever seen! She actually won a costume contest at another party we went to. |
 |
| Sill going strong, arm in the air and bag full of candy! |
 |
| A little pst trick or treating chocolate. |
1 comment:
They could not be any cuter! Love their costumes, so adorable! Lillian looks so grown up, such a big girl now!
Post a Comment