"Uh Oh Mommy! Big Mess!" is what I heard while I was in the other room. I ran out to find this.
Yes, that is my cell phone in the middle of the rice krispies. He continued to eat them by the spoonful. Lesson learned- put the box of cereal away after breakfast. To make this story even better, about 15 minutes later (and a clean kitchen), Ryan starts pointing to his nose and saying his nose hurt. When I asked him why, he told me there was a rice krispie in his nose. I examined his nose and didn't see anything, but he was clearly uncomfortable. I put a call into my mom, who assures me that it will dissolve in the nasal mucous (aka boogers) and come out. A little while later we left the house. The sun made him sneeze and sure enough, there were some remnants of a rice krispie involved.
Below are just some more pictures of Ryan eating his favorite things. Sugar, dessert, and more sugar. Must have Rob's taste buds!
At first he was a little freaked out that his tongue was blue, but got over it pretty quickly and was excited to learn that blue lollipops (or as Ryan calls them "POPS!") turn his tongue blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment