Monday, September 13, 2010

Adorable Outfit for an Adorable Girl

<>  <><>

This adorable outfit is courtesy of Lori.  It is one of my favorites, so I am very happy that she can finally fit into it!







Lillian is such a happy little girl.  I feel so lucky that she is so easy.  The only things that get her mad are being hungry or tired.  Occasionally when she is bored she gets fussy, but even that is rare.  She still loves all baby food and is sitting up on her own for short periods of time.  She hates to be on her belly, so no signs of even trying to crawl.  Which is ok by me for now.  When she is mobile, lots will change.  She sleeps 8 pm - 8 am with one feeding around 5 am.  She will wake around 2am or 3am, but I just put her back to sleep and she is ok.  She still loves to stare at Ryan and watch his every move.  She giggles and smiles most of the day.  I haven't met a happier baby!

No comments: