Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Visit to Santa

I took Ryan to visit Santa last week. I thought it would go really well. When I pulled out our Christmas decorations, he saw his picture from last year and was really into it. He would try to say Santa and point to it. He also has some Christmas books and really likes the pictures of Santa. Also, we went to the mall a week prior and he got to visit with Santa with out taking a picture. Well as you can tell by the picture, he didn't enjoy sitting on Santa's lap. He was fine until I handed him over and then the tears and "MAAAAMMMMAAAAA!!!!!" came out. After I took him off Santa's lap he was fine and stood there and chatted with Santa for quite some time. I probably should have let Ryan warm up to Santa before handing him over. It is a cute picture regardless, and I imagine this wont be the last sad Santa picture we get!

I attached the picture of him on Santa's lap last year to show how much he has grown!





No comments: