Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Random Cuteness

This is Ryan "loving" his bear. The teddy bear is the about his size. His Grandma and Grandpa Reckers bought it for him before he was even born and he has suddenly taken an interest in it.





He loves climbing into things, even little tiny baskets.Of course when daddy pulls it super fast around the house, Ryan laughs hysterically.




Ryan continues to put himself in time out after he does something that he knows he shouldn't do. It is still very funny to see. I had to get a picture of it. He'd been standing on our ottoman (a known no-n0), so I just pulled him off the ottoman and placed him on the floor and he ran over to the time out wall and stood there until I told him his time out was over.

Sometimes he even starts crying after he puts himself in time out. haha! We won't even mention time out and actually very rarely give him one, that is the funniest part of it all.


Snuggling with his doggy. So cute!


No comments: