Tuesday, November 24, 2009
20 weeks
Today was our second trimester ultrasound (I can't believe that we are 1/2 through the pregnancy already). This is the "big" ultrasound where they measure all of the baby's organs, bones, heart, brain, etc. The technician said that from what she could tell everything looked great and she is measuring perfectly! The radiologist will analyze the images and we will hear back from them in a couple of days. We got another confirmation that Lillian is a girl, not that we were worried. She was very active during the ultrasound. It was fun for us to watch, but probably a little frustrating for the technician. She was bouncing and flipping all around. She seems to have a lighter touch than Ryan did at this point. Rob could feel Ryan by now and he isn't close to feeling Lillian move yet. Her movements feel more like brush strokes than kicks. It is funny how I can tell a difference. We got a CD with a bunch of images. I have attached one of her face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment