
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Ryan's Halloween Party
Ryan hosted his first Halloween party last night and it was a blast! It is funny how quickly parties with little toddlers and babies can become so chaotic. All of the babies are mobile so it was really fun watching them scoot, walk , and run about the house and backyard. At one point we decided to get a picture of all of the kids in their costumes. As you can see below it didn't work out at all. It was hysterical to watch them all run or crawl away. There were lots of tears, one baby fell off the bench, Ryan wouldn't go near the group longer than 5 seconds, and we never got the group shot that we were hoping for. We needed a video camera to capture it live. But over all I think everyone had a blast!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
I love these pictures. I downloaded and saved all of them.
Post a Comment