Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Rob and I took Ryan to Dewberry Farms this weekend. It is a big pumpkin patch about 45 minutes away. It also has a corn maze, petting zoo, pig races, tons of things for kids to play on, food, train, pony rides, hay rides, face painting, etc. Ryan is still a little young for most of it, but seemed to have a great time. We met up with a few of our friends and got some adorable pictures of the kids in the pumpkin patch. We made sure to bring the kids' Halloween costumes with us for a photo op. Ryan is going to be a dinosaur courtesy of his Auntie Ella. As you will see below, it is just adorable on him. Ryan has 2 Halloween parties to go to this year, so he will get a lot of use out of his costume. While at Dewberry Farms, we picked out our own big pumpkin from the pumpkin patch and I picked a little tiny one for Ryan too. We can't wait to go back every year! I know Ryan will love it as he gets older.


Sophie, Mason, Grant, and Ryan in the back.









Costume change (literally). Ryan is a dinosaur, Grant is a puppy, Sophie is a fairy, and Mason is a very sad but adorable lion


Our little Ryan-o-saur





He fell asleep just as we left the parking lot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ryan is the most adorable dinosaur I've ever seen!