Monday, August 24, 2009
Ryan is using a spoon now....well sort of
For the past few weeks Ryan has been a little resistant to being spoon fed. He wants to do it himself (big surprise), so I have been giving him his own spoon to practice eating and to play with while I feed him. That strategy was short lived and he figured out what I was doing. So then I let him hold the spoon while I helped guide the food into his mouth. That worked for some time until Sunday morning. He had enough help and decided that he could feed himself oatmeal. I have to admit he did a pretty good job of it and only required a little help getting the oatmeal onto his spoon. Don't get me wrong, I am not going to turn over yogurt or applesauce to him just yet, but at least we are making some progress. He was VERY proud of himself.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment