Ryan has also learned to pull himself up on our furniture. I have been trying to get it on video, but of course, everytime I get the camera out he stops what he is doing. Once I put the camera down, up he goes! He is trying to figure out how to walk while hanging on to the couch or ottoman. He is getting the hang of it. The only downfall to all of the standing, walking, and crawling is all of the falls. He is figuring out how to fall properly, so we are having fewer tears these days. We have a feeling that he will be an early walker.
He was just about to pull himself up, but stopped when he realized I had the camera.
I got this shot right as he was standing up, but he fell over so this is the only picture I was able to get.
Rob was giving him zerberts before his bath, and everytime he would do it Ryan would make this face, then laugh. It was hysterical.
1 comment:
That quilt is gorgeous! He is growing so much.
Post a Comment