Ryan crawled for the first time! It isn't the most graceful thing that you will see, but it is some major progress!!!
He is too cute! I cannot wait to seem him crawling around tomorrow.
Awwww.... get ready for a huge change now!! No sitting down or turning your head- they are lightning fast! :):) Too cute!
Yeah Ryan!! He looks so cute crawling. I love the one legged down ward dog move at the beginning. It was just as cute as you described.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is too cute! I cannot wait to seem him crawling around tomorrow.
Awwww.... get ready for a huge change now!! No sitting down or turning your head- they are lightning fast! :):) Too cute!
Yeah Ryan!! He looks so cute crawling. I love the one legged down ward dog move at the beginning. It was just as cute as you described.
Post a Comment