Sunday, February 19, 2012

Christmas - much too late

I have decided not to go private at this time.  I have also decided to start keeping everyone up to date on our lives again.  Since I haven't made a Christmas post (shame, shame) here are pictures!  It was a wonderful day and really fun to finally have a child that really got it. I have to mention that for a few weeks, Ryan was scared of the idea of Santa coming into our house at night.  I don't blame him for being a little scared about it, but he got over it by Christmas.  Christmas Eve we spent the evening at Grandma and Grandpa's house, came home to make cookies, sprinkled out reindeer food on the ground, read "Twas a Night Before Christmas", the everyone went to bed. We had all of our family over Christmas morning and throughout the entire day.  It was perfect!












I wrote down exactly what he asked me to.

















No comments: