I planned to update the blog everyday with Jingle's whereabouts, but I haven't been so great about taking pictures and I really don't have a ton of spare time these days as Ryan is barely napping, if at all. Some of the places he has been are in the pictures below, but a few places he has been that I forgot to photograph were, eating the cookies we decorated the day before, in my bathroom making a mess with q-tips, making a snow angle with fake snow, hiding in our cookie jar, and I forgot to move him one day (mom of the year!).
Our Advent calendar has been so fun! We have ridden a Christmas train, spent the night with Grandma, made a door hanger, received Christmas magic grow capsules, looked at Christmas lights, made and decorate cookies, mailed a letter to Santa, received some candy, plus a few more things that I have forgotten about. (see mom of the year comment above).
 |
| This is my favorite |
No comments:
Post a Comment