Monday, June 13, 2011

Family Pictures - Sneak Peek

I won a free photography session and some free pictures for a mother's day special.  I was so excited to have won something, especially pictures.  Anyone who knows me, knows I love pictures, especially of my family.  We decided to use the package this weekend in old downtown Katy.  I love the way they turned out.  The backgrounds mixed with our bight colors just made for really great pictures.  As most of you know, my beloved photographer and friend, Lauren, moved to Nashville recently, so I am forced to use other photographers.  Miss you Lauren!

Here is a little collage and sneak peek of the pictures.  I will post the gallery, once it is up!

http://blog.noellemacgregor.com/2011/06/r-family-katy-area-family-and-childrens.html

2 comments:

Simpsons said...

I saw these and did tear up:( They are absolutely beautiful! I miss you guys SOOO much! I didn't think it would be this hard.

Erin said...

Again, these are so so beautiful. I agree with you, your outfits work so well with the backgrounds. Can't wait to see the whole set!! And so fun that you won them!! Whoo hoo!