Monday, March 7, 2011

Grandma Reckers' Birthday

I am so behind on my posts.  I had 80 pictures on my camera that needed to be uploaded. 

Grandma and Grandpa Reckers flew in for 8 days in February.  Ryan and Lillian had a blast!  They always love to see their granparents.  Valentines day is Grandma's birthday, so Ryan helped me make a cake.  My camera was out of batteries during the actual cake making, so I don't have pictures of that, but I have pictures of the best part!  The cake decorating, candles, and eating the cake! 

Lillian has never had cake before.  Like Ryan, I have limited her sugar consumption throughout her first year.  Grammy decided that Grandma's birthday would be a great day to introduce cake and boy did she LOVE it.  You can tell by the pictures below.  Ryan was also being super silly during dessert and decided to make a few more of his funny faces.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love these pics! Those cute silly faces eating cake, just too too cute!!!