Lillian is so curious and so interactive these days. She is such a happy little girl who loves to play and be a part of the action. She wants whatever Ryan has, and he is doing such a wonderful job sharing with her. I have been working with him on sharing and taking turns, not only with Lilly, but with friends too. Overall he is very good for a 2 1/2 year old. I have to be careful with what Ryan lets her play with, even though most of his toys are relatively safe. Here are some cute pictures of Lilly with Ryan's search and find Christmas book. She is also starting to stand (with someone behind her, of course). The last couple of pictures are of her standing at her play table unassisted. She is still not crawling, but I bet by Christmas she will be.
1 comment:
She could not be cuter! I know I say this often...but when did she get so big?? Such a big girl she is!!
Post a Comment