Ryan did like his tail.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Cat In The Hat
The only channel Ryan really watches is PBS. He is getting into certain tv shows more and more. Mainly Sesame Street, particularly Elmo's World. He is starting to get into Barney (not as obnoxious as I originally thought) and Wordworld. Well, there is a new Cat in The Hat Show starting. To kick off the program, Houston PBS had Cat in The Hat visit Whole Foods today for a meet and greet. My good friend Courtney and her son Mason met us there. We were both certain that the boys would freak out, and we were right. They did warm up to him a little though. I am sure the stickers, toys, and promise of a balloon helped out. I took a picture of Mason and Courtney where he isn't screaming, but thought the sad one was pretty cute.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment