Sunday, April 18, 2010

Big Brother, Little Sister

Ryan is continuing to adjust to his little sister. He goes from being super sweet to her to throwing fits when he isn't getting attention from whoever has Lillian. Overall I think he is adjusting well. His Auntie Ella has been in town, so I think he is not only getting used to Lilly, but now dealing with Ella being gone.
Lilly continues to be a great baby. She is sleeping 3-31/2 hours at a time and eats like a little champ. Her umbilical cord fell off today. We are looking forward to giving her a bath in her little tub. I hope that she likes it as much as Ryan did. She is proving to be pretty laid back, until she is hungry. Here are some new pictures of the 2 kiddos.
She always sleeps with her hands by her face

I love Ryan's expression

First stroller walk.

Checking out her brother

"Why is she in here with me?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are SO cute!! Congrats again on the little one! She is beautiful!

Erin said...

Sorry, that was me... I wasn't signed in... :)