Here are some long awaited photos of Lillian's room. We are still waiting on a beautiful white iron coat rack for the far corner of her room. It will be used to hang her cute tu-tu's that her Auntie Ella bought for her plus anything else adorable that needs to be displayed. We still have a couple of things for her walls that have yet to be hung, but the majority is done! A huge thanks to my mom for all of her help shopping, painting, and decorating. Also, thanks to my brother for his help with painting.



The little white angel was Rob's when he was a little boy.

This is above her crib, but I had to take the picture with out a flash to capture the detail.
7 comments:
I love it! You guys did such a great job decorating! I can't believe I didn't even know you totally switched from the lavender! But this looks amazing!! I can't wait to meet Lillian!!!
Love it! It looks great and the white furniture against the pink is so pretty. Looks all ready for her, so sweet and girly!
So cute... I love the valances and the sweet little chair. It is perfect!
Just adorable! I love the paisley print on the bumper-
What an adorable room!!
It's lovely, I adore the piece above the crib.
So sweet!! I can't wait until she's here - Ruby and I need to come down and visit. Just another thing to prove that we're related - Lillian and Ruby have the same crib bedding!!! I absolutely love it!
Post a Comment