School is still going really well. Ryan is adjusting so well and really likes his teacher. He has cried a couple of times when I have dropped him off, but nothing bad and not too long. By the time I make it around to the window to see him he is totally over it. He is sleeping well there and seems to enjoy all of the activities that they do with him. His daily report cards are always great and his teacher told me that he is "such a delight to have in class." He has really started talking a lot more. We aren't sure if it is just a coincidence that he started school at the same time his speech has finally blossomed. Some new words he says now are "Ryan", "snack", "all done", "potty", "peas", "yuck", "please", "clip" (when I clip his finger nails), "tv", "thank you", "play",plus a few of his friends' names. I am sure there are more words in his vocabulary, but I haven't picked up on them. He has almost all of his body parts down and can make a ton of animal noises. My favorites are a bumble bee, frog, and dinosaur. Our once adventurous eater, turned super duper picky eater, has started to come back around and eat a lot more foods. Vegetables and fruit have been off his menu for quite some time and it seems like he can't get enough of them now. He is also more willing to try everything with out frowning and shaking his head. His appetite is HUGE right now, must be going through a growth spurt. In fact on his report card from last Friday, Miss. Allene said he ate all of his lunch (which I have been packing a lot) and his friend's peas. haha! I guess I need to pack even more. He is also really into my growing belly. I think he finally realizes that it is bigger than normal. He loves to kiss it and if we ask him where his baby sister is, he will point to it then kiss it. Ryan still loves to make people laugh by making faces or doing the cutest things. Once he gets a laugh, he will continue to do it over and over. What a source of entertainment for our family! He has started throwing fits when he can't have something or we take something away from him. I am talking huge elephant tears that last for a while. We can't get enough of him and look forward to everyday and every new thing he does and says.
My pregnancy is going very well. I have just entered the third trimester and it is hard to believe that I am this far along. It goes by so much faster with the second baby! I am a little slow these days, and still tired, but I can't complain since we have a healthy pregnancy! We have picked a middle name. She will be named Lillian Claire. We are working on her nursery and hopefully will have it painted in the next week. Between my mom, myself, my mother in law, and my generous friends Lillian is going to have more clothes than I do. She will be the best dressed baby!
1 comment:
Oh I love the name Lillian Claire! It is so beautiful. I love to read what Ryan is doing since we are only 6 weeks behind you. I can't believe how much he is growing.
Post a Comment