Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Haircut

Rob and I decided that it was time to get Ryan's hair cut. I was putting it off for a long time in hopes that his straight hair would turn curly on us. I guess hair doesn't work that way. He was growing a mullet and it was getting pretty long. Ryan did great! He was a little cautious of the hair dresser, comb, scissors, clippers, and hair dryer. But he LOVED the firetruck that he sat in, the Elmo DVD that played for him, and the bell at the end of the truck. It only took a few minutes for the mullet to get cut and he didn't resist much at all. His hair looks adorable and he looks so much older to me now.

Before the haircut. He knows something is about to happen, but isn't too sure what.


Party in the back.

Who are YOU?


First snip


Mom, what is going on here?


I can handle this


How does it look so far?


Clippers

I think I like this now


I look cute!


Mullet is gone


Big Boy

1 comment:

katie said...

He is getting so big! I am shocked his hair isn't curly~