Here are a few pictures of him in his new baseball cap. He usually takes hats off once they are on, but I am trying to get him used to wearing one since I hate putting sunscreen in his hair.
Friday, May 22, 2009
11 Months old!
We can't believe that Ryan is almost 1. The past year has flown by! This time last year, we were anxiously awaiting the arrival of our first child, and now he is walking so much, talking, and into everything. He is such a treat. He is the happiest baby and rarely cries, unless he hurts himself. He makes the funniest expressions and laughs all of the time. He loves to be chased and tickled and likes to chase us too. He looks more and more like Rob everyday (he is a mini daddy with mommy's eyes). We are starting to mix his formula with milk and once the formula runs out, he will strictly be on milk. Since we stopped all baby food already, we will be completely baby food/formula free in a couple of weeks! We are also starting to transition him from the bottle as much as possible. We would like for him to take all of his milk from a sippy cup. So that is our next goal. Water and juice are out of a sippy cup and he does well with that, so we aren't anticipating too much of a problem. Swimming lessons are still going very well. He loves to be in the water. He moved up to the level 3 class in Gymboree, and he really enjoys it. I actually like it better too. I will bring my camera to class one of these days and capture pictures of him playing.
Here are a few pictures of him in his new baseball cap. He usually takes hats off once they are on, but I am trying to get him used to wearing one since I hate putting sunscreen in his hair.

Here are a few pictures of him in his new baseball cap. He usually takes hats off once they are on, but I am trying to get him used to wearing one since I hate putting sunscreen in his hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't get over how big of a boy he looks like!!! He's so cute, can't wait to see him again soon!!!
He is SO precious!!!!
Post a Comment