The weather has been really nice so we have spent a lot of time outside. Today we decided to take Ryan to the park again. I brought along my camera and captured some great pictures of him playing. I can't wait until he can go down the slide on his own, but in the mean time he is really enjoying the swing and just being outside. He loves the way grass feels underneath him too. When he sits in the grass he wiggles all around to feel it move under his legs. It is pretty cute.
5 comments:
Those are awesome. I can't wait to be able to take Carter to the park. That looks like so much fun.
Those are awesome. I can't wait to be able to take Carter to the park. That looks like so much fun.
just figured out how to leave a comment, can you tell?
OK I am just like Andi and never realized you could leave comments! DUH!!! Love the pics!
Ryan is always so happy! He is such a cutie pie. Adorable smile!
Post a Comment