Monday, February 16, 2009

A box can be so fun!

Sorry for not posting a blog in a couple of weeks. Our lap top was broken and it took a few days for it to get fixed. Then, Ryan got sick and we weren't sleeping very much, so any free time was not spent on the computer. But we are all back up and running so enjoy all of the new posts!


It is amazing how entertaining a box can be. It has become one if his favorite toys. We will fill it with toys and put it on the floor and he picks it up, dumps it out, then starts playing with the box and lid. Here are some pictures of us having fun with his new "toy".





1 comment:

Jaedeanne and Baby Ruby Catherine said...

How cute! My mom said that one of my favorite "toys" when I was little was the long, spiral telephone cord. I'm sure they'd call CPS on that now, but I looooved it.